All You Never Knew You've Been Wanting To Know About...Choose from the list below or blend your own!
- Blind Tasting
- Cellar Management
- Cheese, Chocolate, and Wine
- Decanting and Aerating
- Food Pairing
- Geography and Grapes
- How to Host Your Own Wine Tasting
- History of Wine
- Organic, Biodynamic, and Sustainable
- Purchasing Wine
- Sparkling Wines
- Wine 101
- Wine Tasting
- Wine Making
The goal of Decanted is to remove the intimidation from wine, including the cost. We price our education and events so that those just learning about wine are comfortable, and those who are already in love with vino will have fun, affordable opportunities weekly. We love our wine family.
Please note that prices fluctuate from one event to another because each is custom designed to fit exact needs, therefore pricing is not included here. Variables include tier levels of wine, quantity, number of guests, additional staffing, etc. You can feel confident calling or emailing regarding questions about pricing. We truly want to share our passion with you.Also, you can rest assured that all services such as these are complimentary when you reserve Decanted...
- initial phone consultation
- planning of presentation about history, winemaking, palate building, etc.
- planning of activities, such as games, trivia, and skill building
- selecting and procuring quality wines
- drafting event specific tasting notes
- climate controlled storage of materials
- climate controlled transportation of materials
- travel time and cost to and from the local event
- tasting materials
- coaching: tips and guidance on hosting before the event
- set up and break down (not included in presentation time)
- one visit by the sommelier before the date of the event, if necessary
- visiting and researching the venue (fee included for local mileage)
Our quality far exceeds our price!